******* Cowboys Official Season Thread 2024 *******

47,437 Views | 857 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
ac04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
this team sucks, they can't run and they can't stop the run. this was the GB and NO game all over again, BAL should have blown us out but didn't put us away.

we're a joke and will be until jerry sells. but that will never happen, we've got a new generation of bumbling joneses coming up behind him. i curse my grandfather and uncle for putting me on this bull**** team. especially when i was ~10 years old and they were winning super bowls and the baddest MFs in the world. i thought that would never end.

my son is 11 and loves football and i don't want him to be a cowboys fan. current leaders are dolhpins, bucs. bears, chiefs, ravens. i can't switch now but he still can.
gigem1223
Silver lining is the offense and Dak seemed to find a rhythm in the 4th qtr with little from CD. As it stands, there is way too much pressure on Dak and the OL. The defense needs to figure it out quick or it's gonna be more of the same.
PatAg
AG
ac04 said:

this team sucks, they can't run and they can't stop the run. this was the GB and NO game all over again, BAL should have blown us out but didn't put us away.

we're a joke and will be until jerry sells. but that will never happen, we've got a new generation of bumbling joneses coming up behind him. i curse my grandfather and uncle for putting me on this bull**** team. especially when i was ~10 years old and they were winning super bowls and the baddest MFs in the world. i thought that would never end.

my son is 11 and loves football and i don't want him to be a cowboys fan. current leaders are dolhpins, bucs. bears, chiefs, ravens. i can't switch now but he still can.
Jery doesnt have to sell, but the Jones have to step away from the GM and football operations. Just pay the bills
PatAg
AG
ac04 said:

Do you live in the DFW?
ac04
yes for ~41 years
PatAg
AG
ac04 said:

yes for ~41 years
your kid has to root for the Cowboys then, sorry.
TyHolden
AG
Stolen from premium…
Southlake
FightinFarrier18 said:

Ceedee got his bag and is just gonna coast apparently. Turpin outplayed him today.

Overshown and Dono are the only defensive players acting like they gaf.

Dak played well enough. Not great, but it was enough to win.

McCarthy continues to be a terrible game manager
Yes Dak played well in the last 10 minutes of the game…
FightinFarrier18
AG
Southlake said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Ceedee got his bag and is just gonna coast apparently. Turpin outplayed him today.

Overshown and Dono are the only defensive players acting like they gaf.

Dak played well enough. Not great, but it was enough to win.

McCarthy continues to be a terrible game manager
Yes Dak played well in the last 10 minutes of the game…
10 minutes better than the rest of the team then. I'm not interested in hearing anything about Dak. I don't care who you run out there at QB, no one is winning with the effort we saw the last two weeks
FightinFarrier18
AG
gigem1223 said:

Silver lining is the offense and Dak seemed to find a rhythm in the 4th qtr with little from CD. As it stands, there is way too much pressure on Dak and the OL. The defense needs to figure it out quick or it's gonna be more of the same.
I was impressed with Turpin's ability to step up. Brandon Cook is washed I think. Turpin needs to be the guy to take the heat off of Ceedee, especially if Ceedee is going to have the intestinal fortitude of a 70 year old crohns patient
FightinFarrier18
AG
Cowboys have the 6th most cap space in the league going into next year. 0 excuse not to go after some weapons in free agency. Cowboys also have roughly $24mil in cap space this year, so they should definitely look to make some moves before the trade deadline
FightinFarrier18
AG
Tksymm7
AG
Delusional.
FightinFarrier18
AG

Devante Adams might be available soon
Wheatables02
AG
gigem1223 said:

Correction - Dak seemed to find a rhythm during garbage time in the 4th qtr
Chipotlemonger
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Delusional.

Yea this is a bull crap excuse from Jones.
gigem1223
Wheatables02 said:

gigem1223 said:

Correction - Dak seemed to find a rhythm during garbage time in the 4th qtr

I would agree if the Ravens played prevent or the cowboys didn't have a legit chance to win at the end. But agree to disagree.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Delusional.

The Jones Family has been playing the fans for 25+ years. He's not delusional. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's got unqualified people making important decisions (Trust Fund Nepo Baby Stephen) . On top of this and a bigger problem is the overall culture of the organization. Hundreds of people over the years who have witnessed it talk about it. There's something missing within the organization and it'll either a) continue to be missing while the Jones family owns em or b) take a real football presence entering the organization to put them on the correct path (think someone like Parcells).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.